Creative agency Baldwin & Obenauf, Inc. (BNO) proudly announced today that the company has been named to Inc.’s annual Best Workplaces list. With over 40 years in business, BNO also earned special recognition in the Enduring Impact category. The list is the result of a comprehensive measurement of American companies that have excelled in creating exceptional workplaces and company culture.
Here is what some of our employees shared about working at BNO:
- “BNO is a very creative and inspiring place to work – in addition to business sense, the management and employees respect the creative process and put a lot of value in taking chances and rewarding creative thinking.”
- “Leadership is honest, respectful, and transparent.”
- “They really know how to create high morale. It makes me feel so good that I’m recognized & feel like I’m really contributing!”
- “Projects are very collaborative and team members care about the work and results.”
- “I have felt supported every step of the way at BNO. I have been blown away by the kindness, intelligence, and creativity demonstrated by my team and company as a whole.”
Among the survey categories most favorably rated by BNO staff were Team Dynamics, Trust in Leadership, and Engagement Outcomes. Among other attributes, staff cited a collaborative workplace, supportive and transparent leadership, a creative culture, and open communication as reasons for their ratings.
“At BNO, our mantra – innovate, inspire, involve – guides the way we collaborate with one another and with our clients. We push ourselves hard to live up those ideals because we care deeply about one another and about continuing BNO’s incredible legacy,” shares Trista Walker, BNO President and CEO. “It’s an honor to be recognized among Inc.’s Best Workplaces, a testament to the dedication and creativity of our entire team.”
After collecting data from thousands of submissions, Inc. selected 591 honorees this year. Each took part in an employee survey, conducted by Quantum Workplace.
BNO had an 87% response rate with 85% of respondents “Highly Engaged.”
BNO has created a foundation of strong business fundamentals over its decades in business, experiencing four consecutive years of growth through the global pandemic. BNO also cares deeply about everyone sharing in the company’s success – a claim supported by many of the survey comments. There are team members who have been with BNO for more than 10, 20, and even 30 years – and clients like Johnson & Johnson that have been with BNO even longer. With expanded benefits, a culture club, cooking club, a hiking and adventure club, and others, BNO knows how to put culture above all else for its employees.
“Being named to Best Workplaces is an honor that only a small fraction of companies has been able to claim,” says Inc. Editor-in-Chief Scott Omelianuk. “Proving to the world that you’re a magnet for talent and have a culture that keeps teams engaged, productive, and proud to come to work is a truly remarkable achievement.”
We love helping our clients win awards, too! Learn about how our public relations team can help you at www.bnoinc.com.